Wednesday, August 19, 2015

TPT BOOST SALE!!!

Were you as excited as I was when TPT announced that they were having a one-day surprise "BOOST" day sale?!  It's a fantastic idea because once school starts we all realize that want need to buy a few more things.
Everything in my store is 20% off and then you get another 8% off from TPT if you use the code:  MORE15.  It's a great deal!

This is a great time to buy bigger items like bundles.  You already save on the bundle and then you get an extra 28% off. 

One of the products that made a huge difference in my classroom last year was my "Daily Language Skills" and "Daily Math Skills" monthly units.  I used them for morning work every.single.day!





I copied them back to back and used them for morning work.  It took the kids about 20 minutes to complete both pages.  I marked them every day and then on Friday the booklets went home to be corrected with their parents.  Both units cover essential math and literacy skills that our kiddos need to be successful learners.  Every month the skills got progressively more difficult.  I was so pleased with the progress I saw by the end of the year.  The BEST thing about buying the bundles is that you don't have to think about it again for the rest of the year!  I have laid everything out for you so all you have to do is photocopy the pages.

I would highly recommend both these products!  You can buy each month separately if you would prefer to try them out first.

REMEMBER to use the code:  MORE15 at check out to get the bonus discount!

Now go and get your shop on!

Have a great day!
Natalie

PS:  I am so excited!  I have 103 followers on Instagram!!

1 comment: