Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Monster Madness With 2D Shapes!!

Hi Folks!
I desperately wanted to make my 2D shape unit Hallowe'en themed but I have learned from experience that this isn't the best idea because it only works if you are doing 2D shapes in October.  So the compromise was ...monsters!  Monsters are good at any old time of year!  I decided to make this unit a bit easier on the printer pocketbook:)   The only thing that needs to be printed in colour is the posters ~ everything else is blackline masters.   Yipee!!  No prep ~ just print and photocopy!  I have included super cute shape posters {with poems} for the circle, square, triangle, rectangle, pentagon, hexagon, and octagon. The monsters graphics are done by Krista Wallden and they are fabulous!  The unit is packed full of 2 weeks of 2D geometry activities that will have your little monsters 2D pros by the end!  Here's a peek...





Thanks for stopping by:)

Bye for now,
Natalie

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I love it! I have to tell you, I saw your melonhead a couple of months ago and thought it was so adorable. I was so excited when I found out Nikki made custom melonheadz because I love all her stuff! So of course I had to e-mail her right away to see if I could get one. haha. I just loved the tutu on yours and thought it was so cute, so I have to admit my tutu inspiration on mine is from you. :) I just love your blog! You make some amazing stuff!

    I'm new to the blogging world and the selling world in TPT. If you have some time to stop by my blog, I'd love to hear your thoughts/feedback!

    -Bri
    The Price of Teaching
    http://thepriceofteaching.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete