Sunday, December 1, 2013

Cyber Monday - Get Ready to Get Your Shop On!


I know you've probably already heard - but it's worth repeating!
TpT is having its last big sale of the year on Monday and Tuesday!
Everything in my store will be 20% off and then tpt will give you
another 10% off when you enter the code:  CYBER

I am super excited to let you  know that I finished my latest unit
"Rockin' Reindeer".
My kiddos got a glimpse of it on Friday and they are psyched!


We've done a little bit of notebooking so I thought it would be
fun to set this unit up in an "interactive notebook" style.
I have made a non-fiction interactive notebook booklet.
We will share the information on the SmartBoard and then
the kids will complete their own page in their booklet.


Here's a sample of how the student pages will look:









The pictures above just show you a bit of what is included
in this section of the unit.
Here's a collage of all the the pages.
I have included coloured pages so you can make a sample
of the pages for your students to see.
All the student pages have black and white graphics
for easy photocopying:)


I wanted this unit to cover multiple literacy components.
I have also included 5 literacy centers...


and 5 word work centers....


and a literacy pack to go with the ADORABLE book
"Olive the Other Reindeer"!
Let me tell you this book is super cute!

This booklet is also done in an interactive notebook style.


If you are looking for something a little different to do this
holiday season then you can click HERE
to have a look at the unit.

Before I go I thought I would give you a little holiday highlight
of some things you might want to add to your wishlist:)

Just click the picture and it will take you to the
product for a closer look.










I going to spend the afternoon getting my wishlist ready so grab a warm drink and head over to tpt and do the same:)

Bye for now,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment