Sunday, December 15, 2013

Fantastic Parent Gift and Some Updates!

I found this fantastic idea for parent gifts on Pinterest and it is by far the best idea ever!

I bought plain white plates from the dollar store and Sharpie markers at Costco.  The kids drew on their plate with the Sharpies and then I took them home and baked them at 300 degrees for 30 minutes so the ink won't come off.  They turned out beautifully!  The best part is that they are 100% made by the children.
Here's a few pictures.






The last one was done by my daughter so I could have a demo:)
If you don't already have an idea for parents gifts then I highly suggest this one!  Just so easy!

I also wanted to let you know that I updated my unit "Penguin Perfect".  This unit is about nonfiction text features and it is done in an interactive notebook style.  I added three more text features and another lapbook option.











This unit is huge - 213 pages!!!  If you already own it you just have to go to your "My Purchases" page and download the unit again.  You can click any of the pictures above and it will take you right to it:)

I hope you all survive the last few days before the break!  I can't wait to sleep in!

Bye for now,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment