Sunday, August 16, 2015

New NO PREP Math Units!

One thing that I totally love about the summer is the opportunity to make some new products that I might not have the time to make during the school year:)  Before we left for Hawaii I finished up two new math units.  I decided to get away from centre activities and make them NO PREP units.  All you have to do is photocopy the booklets and GO!!  NICE!  

The first one up is Place Value Pizzazz!

This unit is jam packed with 30 place value NO PREP PRINTABLES!
I have also included 3 place value craftivities for your little artists!

This unit will help your students to master:
*standard form (eg: 37)
*word form (e.g.: thirty seven)
*written form (e.g.: 3 tens 7 ones)
*expanded form (eg: 30 + 7)
*picture form (Base 10 blocks)
*place value (value of underlined digit)

To help make planning easy for you I have divided the activities into 3 weeks and I have included a tracking sheet (great for daily feedback) for each week.  If you would prefer not to use the tracking sheet you can change the order of the activities to suit your own needs.

I have also included posters for you to display during the unit for easy student reference.

Here's a peek:




The second unit is It's About Time!

This unit is jam packed with 26 telling time NO PREP PRINTABLES!
I have also included a clock craftivity.

This unit will help your students to:
*review telling and writing time to the hour
*review telling and writing time to the half-hour
*MASTER telling and writing time to quarter-after the hour
*MASTER telling and writing time to quarter-to the hour




Just soooo many goodies packed into these units!

I love that I already have the posters printed and laminated and all the booklets are in page protectors and ready to be photocopied.  It will make life so much easier having these units ready to go!

I will be back tomorrow to share with you a bit about how I use the tracking page in my math units.
I couldn't imagine not using them!

Bye for now,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment