Thursday, January 3, 2019

I'm Back! And I have a FREEBIE!


Hi friends,
To say that I have been a little absent is an understatement.  Life took a drastic turn and my life was turned upside-down.  I learned a lot about myself and I have come out the other side much stronger.  I am eager to get my blog going again.  I loved networking with other teachers and I have a ton of stuff I want to share with you in the coming months.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and were able to spend some uninterrupted time with those you hold dear.  For those of us that teach primary, we know that there is huge growth in our students between January and March.  After Christmas is a great time to change up routines a bit.  With that in mind I am offering a FLASH FREEBIE for the month of January.  If you head over to my TPT store you can get Daily Language Skills {January} completely for FREE.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Daily-Language-Skills-January-Morning-Work-1611205
It is a product that is geared to grades 1 and 2.  I typically paired it with my Daily Math Skills units and photocopied it front and back for my daily morning work.  You could also use it for your word work activities.  I have provided a good variety of skills and parents like seeing what we are working on.  I hope you can use it and that it helps ease your return to school.

1 comment: