Monday, September 10, 2012

Anti-Bullying Anchor Chart Freebie!

Happy Monday Everyone!
This is just going to be a 2 second post.  I wanted to let you know that I just made an anti-bullying anchor chart called "How I Will Stop Bullying" that I uploaded to TpT for free!  I made it to match my "How To Be A Great Student" anchor chart {also available for free HERE} and of course the graphics are from the uber talented Nikki {who I love!} over at MelonHeadz!  So if you are interested then pop on over to TpT and grab yourself a copy!

  


And for anyone out there that watched Bachelor Pad tonight ~ Nick is evil!  I can't believe that he took all the money!!  I think I will need to read over my anchor chart so I don't want to knock his block off!!  Honestly!
Bye for now,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment