Saturday, September 29, 2012

We Had So much Dog-Gone Fun!

Hi Y'all!
Well the title says it all!  My grade 1's needed to work on numbers 11 -20, make tens frames, and tallies and I decided to finally use my Clifford graphics from MelonHeadz.  They had a blast counting dog food, and recording numbers that I had Modge Podged to dog cookies!  They thought this was the bomb!

The absolute fav. activity was when the kids got to scoop dog food into their dog bowl ~ count it, show it in tens frames, and then in tallies! This center was DEFINITELY the WINNER!

This unit was so much fun!  I was really happy with how it turned out!  I just uploaded the unit to my TpT store so if you are interested in it then you can click HERE and grab a copy.  Here's the preview of everything that is included.




I hope you are having a super, terrific Friday night!

Bye for now,
Natalie



3 comments:

  1. So glad I found you today. Your "BIG" red dog activities are darling. It looks like your kiddos had such fun! I'll be back sooner rather than later to see what else you have up your sleeve :)

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I'm glad you found me, too! I hope you will stop by often:)
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Goodness...I love it all Natalie! You are so creative and I know the kiddos had a blast with each activity! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete