Friday, February 14, 2014

Five for Friday ~ Love Style!

Happy Valentine's Day friends!  I love today!  Not because of the mushy gushy kind of love but because it makes 6 and 7 year olds just so happy!  They are simple blissful as they watch their friends drop little cards into their Valentine's bag!  It is friendship love pure and simple!

Now that being said this week was LLLLOOONNNNGGGGG!   More snow, a horrible cold, report cards, and Valentine's Day all in the same week!  Really?!
Like I said ~ it's been a long week!

I managed to get some pictures so I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday!

This cute craft is from Doodle Bugs herself!
They are adorable and they brighten up my room so
much that you can't help but smile!


This is the magical pile of love that I found on my desk today!
Gotta love them:)

My husband and daughter had this sent to the school today!
It is an edible fruit arrangement!
My kiddos were delighted to share it with me:)
Who can resist chocolate covered strawberries?!

One of my kids brought this yummy treat in today:)
I thought this was such a neat treat that I just had to share!
I don't know what it's called but it's 2 strawberries, 2 marshmallows,
and a 2-bite brownie all drizzled with chocolate.

This one obviously isn't school related but I thought I would
share it anyways:)
My daughter and I love going to our local paint your own
pottery store every once in awhile.
I was so excited when I picked this up yesterday!
The colours help me believe that we really will see
summer again!

That's all there is!  There isn't anymore!

Have a great weekend!   Yippee we get Monday off for Family Day!

~Natalie

5 comments:

  1. Love your version of Kacey's love bugs! So cute. : )
    Susanna
    Whimsy Workshop Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love the bowl you made with your daughter! I need a decorative bowl right now (for my Kcups sitting beside my Keurig) and that would be perfect! Also, isn't it funny how kids give you those little cards and bites of candy and think it is just the greatest thing ever! And, of course, it is!

    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your love bugs Natalie!! Soo cute!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Elyse :)
    Proud to be Primary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay...I'm hungry now and wanting a new bowl! Pretty post.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those snacks look yummy! I think they're called shish kabob's normally but those certainly have some great ingredients!

    Katie

    http://teachingvoraciouslearners.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete